Welcome! We’re glad to have you & your kids join us in Camp Fun!
As soon as you arrive, no matter which service you attend, you’ll find a team of people ready to help you get to the right place. Our volunteers will greet you, guide you through the check-in process, and personally escort you to your child’s classroom. They will be happy to answer any questions you have about ACFkids Camp Fun.
What to Expect
Each child (even the youngest) experiences a time of large group teaching and worship led by our outstanding Camp Fun Worship Team and Storytellers. Kids of all ages also experience an age appropriate small group time where they are cared for and discipled by a committed small group leader.
Kids ages Infant through Kinder meet in their own age group classrooms and enjoy crafts, activities and snack during their time in Camp Fun. 1st-5th graders are divided into small groups by grade and gender (ex: 1st grade girls).
For your Preschooler & Kindergartener
It is our joy to introduce little ones to their Heavenly Father. So, before they leave ACFkids Camp Fun, we want them to know:
God loves me. God made me. Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Every month we focus on one of these three basic truths. Each week your children will learn a Bible story and participate in fun, creative activities that teach the one key truth for the month.
- If your child is potty training, please communicate that to the teachers and bring an extra change of clothes.
- Volunteers are never allowed in the bathrooms alone with children. They will assist them with clothing (as needed) outside the door and with hand washing afterwards inside the classroom.
- We provide snacks each week. We usually serve Goldfish. When we are serving something new, you will see a note posted on the door of the classroom.
- If your children have any allergies or special dietary needs and cannot eat what we have provided, please inform the teachers and bring appropriate snacks for them.
- Please label all items that belong to your children.