We’re looking for ministry-minded college students to hang out with middle school and high school students, helping them grow closer to each other and to Christ, while growing as Christian leaders.
What you can expect:
- Opportunities to build relationships with students.
- Opportunities to develop and use creativity to plan student activities.
- Opportunities to write and teach Bible lessons to students.
- Opportunities to see how a multi-site church ministry environment works.
- Opportunities for practical ministry experience.
- Opportunities for mentoring and leadership development.
- Room and board, bi-weekly pay, vacation days, mileage reimbursement and funds for student activities.
What we expect:
- A relational Christ follower who is ministry-minded.
- A previous track record of leading and serving.
- 40+ hours of work per week.
- Committed to working from mid-May to mid-August.
- Committed to this internship being your only summer job.
- Providing your own reliable transportation.
- Completed freshman year of college.
- Live at ACFbc provided housing only. (Unless locate student)
- Pass background check.
- Serve in children’s ministry once per month.
- Plan and serve children’s ministry Bible camp with Children’s Ministry Leader.
Still not sure? Have questions?
Download the Summer Internship 2019 Fact Sheet.
Ready to sign on? If the chance to hangout with students all summer gets you excited, you should take the next step!