We’re thankful we get to serve the greater Austin area on Serve Our City weekends! We love Jesus and we love our city. What better way to encourage our friends than by serving them in His name?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! We are excited to let you know that we are testing out a new serving registration tool called Project Lighthouse. When you click “Register Here” below you will be redirected to the registration page where you will be able to view the serving opportunities by ACF Community.
If you have any questions, please read “How do I register?” below or e-mail Chelsea Landis.
Getting Started with Project Lighthouse
- Create an Account
- Log in one of three ways – Facebook, Google or with your email address
- Click “Create Account”
- Find a Serving Opportunity
- Scroll down the list of Serving Opportunities and for more details, click on the project picture
- Sign-up for a Serving Opportunity
- Once you find the Opportunity you’d like to serve at, click the green “Serve” button on the left
- Tell us how many guests will be attending – you can register yourself and up to five additional people
- Enter the names of your guests. If your child or a guest is under 13, please click the green box on the right
- Click the yellow “Finish” box and you are signed up to serve!
- Serving Opportunity Details
- Your ACF Team Leader will communicate more details about your project the week prior to the serving event