We love Jesus and we love our city and what better way to encourage our friends than by serving them in His name? Each fifth Sunday, we cancel our church services to serve together.
If you have any questions about registration, please read “Getting Started with Project Lighthouse” below
or e-mail Chelsea Landis.
RADresource: If you would like to volunteer to serve families with kids with special needs on 4/29, learn more and sign up here!
Getting Started with Project Lighthouse
- Create an Account
- Log in one of three ways: Facebook, Google or with your email address
- Click “Create Account”
- Find a Serving Opportunity
- Scroll down the list of Serving Opportunities and for more details, click on the project picture
- Sign-up for a Serving Opportunity
- Once you find the Opportunity you’d like to serve at, click the “Serve” button on the left
- Tell us how many guests will be attending. You can register yourself and up to five additional people
- Enter the names of your guests. If your child or a guest is under 13, please click the green box on the right
- Click the yellow “Finish” box and you are signed up to serve!
- Serving Opportunity Details
- Your ACF Team Leader will communicate more details about your project the week prior to the serving event