WHY WE GIVE
At ACF, we believe giving financially is another way we worship our glorious Savior (2 Corinthians 9:6-7). We see this as much of an act of worship as singing in church and caring for others.
ACF is a faith-based budgeting church. In Matthew 14:16-21, Jesus takes 5 loaves of the disciples' bread and multiplies it by 1000. God can do much more with what we have than we can. Therefore, we plan our ministry vision and budget our resources based on what we believe God is calling us to do, not just on what we think we can afford or accomplish on our own.
WAYS TO GIVE AT ACF
- Offering Box - Place your gifts in the offering box, at the back of the sanctuary, during any worship service.
- Mail - you can mail your contributions to the church office at 6401 Riverplace Blvd. Austin, TX, 78730.
- Online - Give online via echeck (ACH) or credit card.
- Mobile Giving - Download the ACF app on any electronic device and click on the Giving icon within the app.
- Donate stock - the IRS recognizes stock contributions to a 501c3 as charitable deductions.You can forgo paying tax on the gain of appreciated stock. Contact Holly Wright in the Accounting Office for brokerage instructions.
- “Last Will and Testament” and CRT - Contact Holly Wright for more information.
- ACF is a 501c3 and therefore is eligible to receive funds from charitable company-matching programs.
If you need assistance with any of these ways to give, contact Holly Wright via email or by phone at 512-381-5735.