"To enable the seeker of purpose, meaning and truth to know, love and serve Jesus Christ." The mission statement of ACF guides all that we are - and it drives the vision and values of all the things we do as a local church.
- Other's Centered Church (Philippians 2:3-4) - We are a generous congregation, giving a significant amount of our time and treasures serving ministries around Austin and around the world.
- Next Generation Church (Psalm 78:4-6) - We believe the best way to impact a city is to fill its future with bright, godly, capable leaders. As a result, ACF places major emphasis on ministries to children and youth.
- Leader Developing/Sending Church (Matthew 28:18-20) - ACF is a leader-rich environment. As a result, we emphasize identifying, developing, and deploying leaders into ministries of ACF and around the world.
- Faith-Based Budgeting Church (Matthew 14:16-21) - We plan our ministry vision and budget our resources based on what we believe God is calling us to do, not just on what we think we can afford or accomplish on our own.
- Praying Church (Isaiah 56:7) - We maintain prayer as the backdrop and guiding practice in all we do.
- "Least of These" Church (Matthew 25:40) - We serve the underserved in our community.
- Cooperating Church (John 17:23) - We cooperate with other local churches in Austin to determine how we can best serve our city as one church.
- Priority (Luke 15:7) - We emphasize serving and communicating with those who do not yet know Jesus.
- Simplicity (Acts 15:19) - We do not make it difficult for people who are turning to God.
- Quality (Acts 14:1) - We do everything with excellence and God-honoring passion.
- Community (Hebrews 10:24-25, Acts 2:44-45, Acts 4:32) - We live our lives in the context of authentic and committed relationships with other believers.
- Integrity (2 Corinthians 8:20-21) - We seek to be above reproach in everything we do.
- Authority (2 Timothy 3:16-17) - The power of our message and for our ministry comes from God's Word.