Things to Do
Branch out from the norm and try a new adventure together! Here are some ideas
- Identify someone God has placed in your paths who may need encouragement this Christmas and quest for a meaningful gift to give.
- Catch a movie without leaving your car at the Blue Starlite Mini Urban Drive-In.
- Play a game of “Google Roulette.” Plug random words into a search engine and pick an activity from the results.
- Wander a bookstore and tell your spouse which fictional character you would be if given the opportunity.
- Build a fire in the back yard and roast s’mores together.
- Choose from over 20 other past date night ideas here!
Document your adventure with a selfie post: #acfdatenight
Make it Fun!
Have fun talking together (works best with our phones safely tucked away). Here are some questions to ask each other:
Below is a compilation of our Top Date Night Discussion Questions from 2017 you can use or choose instead to tackle the How Well Do I know My Spouse Quiz which is packed with great content!
- Where has God shown up in the last year?
- What is one thing you want for your marriage in 5, 10, 20 years?
- What can I do that best says “I love you?”
- What qualities do you admire in your parents? If you had to choose just one of their characteristics, which would you hope to pass down to your own children?
- Swap stories of best/worst dates ever
- Right now I need prayer for…
- What is one thing new you want to try this winter?
- List 3 things on your bucket list