Things to Do
- Head over to Vandegrift for some Friday night lights action. Share three things you would tell your “high school self” if you had the opportunity.
- Partner with another couple to create a Chopped challenge at home. Swap bags of mystery grocery items which all have to be used in some capacity for your dinner.
- If you need some help in the cooking department, consider booking a cooking class at Central Market or Whole Foods.
- Dress up and stay in: Take YouTube dance lessons – c’mon, no one is watching!
- Cruise South Congress: try on costumes at Lucy’s in Disguise or grab a root beer float at Big Top Candy.
- Share 26 kisses – one in front of an item representing each letter of the alphabet.
- Click here for other great ideas from last Date Night
Document your adventure with a selfie post: #acfdatenight
Make it Fun!
Have fun talking together (works best with our phones safely tucked away). Here are some questions to ask each other:
- What was the first thing you thought of me?
- What qualities do you admire in your parents? If you had to choose just one of their characteristics, which would you hope to pass down to your own children?
- What are the top 3 strengths God has developed in you?
- What do you think we need to work on the most in our relationship?
- What can I do that best says, “I love you.”?
- What is your favorite memory as a child? If given an opportunity, would you choose to back to that age?
- What do you feel the most grateful for in your life? How has that changed over the past 5 years?
- How would you describe an ideal day?
- If you were to start a non-profit, what would it look like?
RSVP for free Childcare
We'll have lots of fun activities and dinner for the kids!
RSVP for this event is closed.